Add to Calendar
Join us for a public meeting of the City of Albuquerque Personnel Board.
- Call to order
- Review and approval of Personnel Board Agenda for Oct. 9, 2013
- Review and approval of Personnel Board Minutes for Aug. 14, 2013
- Review and approval of Personnel Board Minutes for Sept. 11, 2013
- PB-13-01, Jeanette Casaus, Albuquerque Transit Department, Entry of the Board's Order Remanding the Grievance to the Hearing Officer for a Hearing on the Merits and Resubmission of Findings of Fact and Conclusion of Law.
- PB-13-11, Patrick McClain, Termination, Albuquerque Transit Department, Entry of the Board's Order Remanding the Grievance to the Hearing Officer for Further Proceedings.
- Adoption of the Updated Personnel Board Rules & Regulations
- Consideration of Ira Bolnick as Prospective Nominee for Chairman
- Public Comments
- Personnel Board Agenda Oct. 9, 2013
- Resume of Ira Bolnick - Candidate of Chair for Personnel Board
- Updated Rules & Regulations - Procedure for Appeals of Disciplinary Actions
Except for any portion of this meeting that may be closed by the Personnel Boards, pursuant to the provision of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate, such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodation should contact 505-924-3918, at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents such as meeting agendas, etc., in accessible form should contact 505-924-3918.