2015 Municipal Election Absentee Information-Sept. 1st-Oct. 2nd
All registered voters within the Albuquerque city limits may request an Absentee Ballot by completing an Absentee Application and mailing it to the Office of the City Clerk. The Absentee Application must be received by the Office of the City Clerk by 5:00 p.m. October 2, 2015 in order to receive an Absentee Ballot. Remember, actual Absentee Ballots will not be issued/mailed out until Tuesday September 1, 2015 per the City of Albuquerque Election Code.
- Click on the link to print the Absentee Application. Please remember to sign your form before mailing.
- The instructions for filling out the form and mailing the form in are located on the Absentee Application itself.
- Once the application has been received the application will be validated to ensure that the applicant is a qualified and registered voter within the city of Albuquerque.
- Absentee Ballots will begin to be issued/mailed out on Tuesday, September 1, 2015.
- Please contact the Office of the City Clerk for questions or concerns.
NOTE: Please ensure all name and contact information is up-to-date with the County Clerk and that you sign your application.
Applications not filled out completely and without signatures will be deemed invalid.