Some financial reports will be unavailable from 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
Due to site maintenance, some financial reports on the City of Albuquerque website will be temporarily unavailable.
Maintenance is expected to finish by 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
Finacial reports on the City website that will be unavailable include:
- Transparency Reports:
- City Checkbook Register
- Top-250 City Employee Earnings
- City Contracts
- Graded Employee Hourly Rates
- Ungraded Employee Earnings Report
- PERA Rehire Employees
- Other Financial or Payroll related reports:
- Check Your Leave Balances
- Vendor Information including Contracts and Payments
- Information for investors such as property, lodger, and gross receipt taxes
- Planning reports for tracking of permits and design applications
- Crime Statistics
- Travel reimbursements
- Reports for Water Authority