December 9, 2015 Air Quality Control Board Meeting
Monthly Meeting of the Air Quality Control Board
This event has already happened.
Dec 09, 2015
05:30 PM - 09:00 PM
DMD Conference Room, 7th Floor, Room #7096
1 Civic Plaza NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- AQCB Draft Agenda - December 9, 2015
- AQCB Draft Minutes - July 8, 2015
- Presentment of two orders and and approval of a final order following a mandate issued to the Air Quality Control Board by the Court of Appeals in Case No. 32,790, regarding Air Quality Permit No. 2037-M1 Issued to Smith’s Food & Drug Centers, Inc. (Carlisle), Georgianna E. Pena-Kues, Andy Carrasco, James A. Nelson, and Summit Park Neighborhood Association, Petitioners-Appellees, vs. Smith’s Food & Drug Centers, Inc. and City of Albuquerque, Respondents-Appellants
- Resolution 2015-3, Setting the Official List of Regular Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Air Quality Control Board Meetings for the Year 2016 – Andrew Daffern, AQCB Liaison, Air Quality Program
- Resolution 2015-4, Determining Reasonable Notice of Public Meetings of the Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Air Quality Control Board – Andrew Daffern, AQCB Liaison, Air Quality Program
- Presentation: Update on the Air Quality Program – Danny Nevarez, Deputy Director, COA Environmental Health Department.