- Ms. Kelsey Curran, City of Albuquerque Representative, Chair
- Ms. Jane Cudney-Black, City of Albuquerque Representative, Vice Chair
- Jens Deichmann, Ph.D., Bernalillo County Representative
- Robert Goldstein, M.D., Bernalillo County Representative
- Augustine Grace III, P.E., City of Albuquerque Representative
- Ms. Deborah L. Stover, Bernalillo County Representative
- Dona Upson, M.D., City of Albuquerque Representative
- Lenton Malry, Ph.D., Bernalillo County Planning Commission Liaison
- (Vacant) City of Albuquerque Environmental Planning Commission Liaison
About the Air Quality Control Board
The Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Air Quality Control Board (Air Board) has the authority and responsibility to prevent or abate air pollution in Bernalillo County.
The primary function of the Air Board is to ensure that provisions of the United States Clean Air Act are implemented.
Regulations adopted by the Air Board apply to private and public sources of air pollution in Bernalillo County, New Mexico only after a public hearing is advertised and held in accordance with State law.
Start your golf story with your city courses.
Fall and Spring Swim lessons are offered at West Mesa Aquatic Center and Sandia Pool. Classes are divided by age and skill level.
Read more about Tennis Lessons through the City's Parks and Recreation Department.