- Dr. Dona Upson, City of Albuquerque Representative, Chair
- Ms. Jane Cudney-Black, City of Albuquerque Representative
- Ms. Kelsey Curran, City of Albuquerque Representative
- Mr. Jens Deichmann, Bernalillo County Representative
- Robert Goldstein, M.D., Bernalillo County Representative
- Dr. Naomi Kistin, Bernalillo County Representative
- Mr. Jack Sullivan, City of Albuquerque Representative
- Dr. Lenton Malry, Bernalillo County Planning Commission Liaison
- Ms. Margaret Nieto, Secretary to the Board, City of Albuquerque Environmental Health Department, Air Quality Division
- City of Albuquerque Environmental Planning Commission Liaison (Vacant)
About the Air Quality Control Board
The Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Air Quality Control Board (Air Board) has the authority and responsibility to prevent or abate air pollution in Bernalillo County.
The primary function of the Air Board is to ensure that provisions of the United States Clean Air Act are implemented.
Regulations adopted by the Air Board apply to private and public sources of air pollution in Bernalillo County, New Mexico only after a public hearing is advertised and held in accordance with State law.
Browse current career opportunities with the City of Albuquerque.
Current summer and seasonal positions available with the City of Albuquerque.
The City of Albuquerque has ongoing openings for ABQ Ride drivers.