Information about Albuquerque International Sunport's Ambassador Program.
Be an Ambassador
Do you have questions about the Ambassador program?
Do you like helping people in the world of travel?
If you do, the Albuquerque International Sunport has an exciting volunteer opportunity for you as an Ambassador!
Ambassadors meet travelers with welcoming smiles and direct them to flight gates, bag claim, rental car shuttle buses, and other Airport facilities.
Ambassadors provide assistance in a friendly, timely, and courteous manner that promotes a more enjoyable experience for all of our airport passengers.
Become an Ambassador
The qualifications necessary to become an Ambassador are a friendly personality, ability to assist others and possess good communication skills.
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are physically able to meet the demands of working in a dynamic and spacious airport environment.
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Can you commit to one 4-hour shift once a week, same day and time each week?
- Are you able to continually roam and assist for 4 hours as you provide exceptional customer service?
- Can you display excellent interpersonal and communication skills and smile, smile, smile?
Ambassadors receive many incentives, including:
- Free parking in the employee parking lot
- Discounts at participating airport restaurant and retail operations
- And, of course, the gratitude of the passengers they serve each day
Welcome the World
Welcome people from around the world, make new friends and be a vital part of New Mexico’s most dynamic transportation center.