*Help promote animal adoption events for the City of Albuquerque's Animal Welfare Department.
- Assist with printing, coping, cutting, and delivering promotional flyers and posters.
- Assist with event set up and decorating at the shelter for special events.
- Volunteers would be contacting agencies and individuals when directed to request assistance in promoting or attending special events.
- Must be 18 years of age (16 years of age with consent of guardian) and have no history of animal or domestic abuse.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Have a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
Days / Hours
Hours and days vary with event schedules.
Time commitment varies with event schedules.
Training Provided / Required
- Two-hour volunteer orientation and two-hour animal handling class. Mentoring will be provided.
- Volunteer must attend a defensive driving class provided by the City.
Vary with events.