Children’s Grief Center of New Mexico
Children's Grief Center of New Mexico
Annual Healing Hearts Fundraiser
Healing Hearts is the primary fundraiser for the Children’s Grief Center of New Mexico. Almost all proceeds go to funding children through a year of grief support. The event includes dinner, a guest speaker, and silent auction. The event is usually held the Saturday before Valentine’s Day.
- Organizing Committee
Week prior to the event
- 2-3 volunteers to make table signs
- 2-3 volunteers to tag items for the silent auction
The day of the event
- 4-6 volunteers to be cashiers
- 4-6 volunteers to be silent auction runners
- 7-8 volunteers to greet and register guests
- 2-3 volunteers to place table decorations
The success of the Children’s Grief Center of New Mexico depends on the very special people who volunteer. Come and explore the transformative experience of volunteering to support grieving children and their families! PLEASE help us spread the word! We want to help as many children as possible. Please pass this information on to your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers.