How to Use Twitter from a Computer
Using Twitter to contact the City of Albuquerque 311 from a computer with an Internet connection is easy!
- If you don't yet have a Twitter account, register for one at their website.
- Sign in to your Twitter account at their website.
- Now follow us: why?
- In the Twitter "Update" text box, type follow CABQ, or
- Visit our page at www.twitter.com/cabq and click the Follow button.
- Wait until you receive notice that CABQ is following you. Once you get the message that CABQ is following you, you will be able to send direct (private) messages to 311. Why direct messages?
- In the Twitter "Update" text box, type d CABQ followed by your question. Be sure your message is 140 characters long or less. For example:
d CABQ When does the Zoo open on Saturday?
- The City of Albuquerque's 311 service will reply to your message.
It's that simple!