For police, fire, medical, or other emergencies, call 911.
Need a Twitter Account?
You send us your question or concern, and a City of Albuquerque 311 representative will answer your question by the next business day.
Albuquerque's 311 Twitter service can answer questions about:
- Animal shelter locations and hours
- Swimming pool information
- Admission information for the Rio Grande Zoo, Albuquerque Aquarium, Botanic Garden, and Tingley Beach.
- ... and much, much more!
You can report problems like damaged signs, potholes, or graffiti.
To report a problem, provide as much information as possible including the address or nearest intersection of the problem.
- CABQ 3-foot-wide pothole, eastbound lane of Main St west of Sunset Sky NE
- CABQ Missed recycling pickup at 123 Camino de Serenidad SW
- CABQ Graffiti on park bench on SE corner of Green Zebra Ave and Black Krim Lane NW
In fact, we'd love it if you'd send us a photo of the problem so we know exactly what we're dealing with. Learn how >>
Please visit Twitter for more Tweeting information >>