Welcome to the City of Albuquerque

Online Service Request

Show Navigation
Latest From Twitter

Contact us with this online form.


To report an emergency, call 911.

For non-emergency police issues, call (505) 242-COPS.

Water Issues

Directed to the Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority.

Common City Requests

See our list of common requests and forms:

Submit a Request

Have a question or a service request of the City of Albuquerque?

Submit this form to the 311 Citizen Contact Center.

(Examples: "Heavily weeded lot" or "I have would like to have a garbage can and recycle bin for my property")
Please include the street name, street direction and approximate street address (or nearest cross-street)

Additional Information