For emergencies, please call 911. For non-emergency police calls, please telephone (505) 242-COPS.
The 311 service is a single telephone number for all non-emergency City of Albuquerque inquiries and services.
311 provides information and takes service requests.
Monday through Saturday - 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday - 9 a.m to 6 p.m. (Animal welfare calls and fixed bus times)
Bus times are also available online.
No more run-around. No more voicemail.
There is no charge for 311 service from landlines.
Cellular service providers may charge airtime fees.
311 Service Examples
- Call 311 for locations, hours, and offerings of City of Albuquerque services.
- Call 311 for information about City-sponsored events.
- Call 311 to report abandoned cars, potholes, graffiti, weeds, unsafe City drivers and more.
What to Expect from 311
- Personal service — People actually answer the phone.
- Timely service — 80 percent of calls are answered within six rings.
- Accurate service — Call takers have access to City information.
- Efficient service — 75 percent of all calls are handled without referral to another City office.
- Accountable service — Calls are monitored and tracked to ensure services are delivered.