Monthly Calls Handled
Call Arrival: total number of calls made to the Citizen Contact Center on a monthly basis.
Monthly Service Level
Service Level: a measurement of the percentage of calls that are answered within a specific time frame.
Monthly Call Quality
Call Quality: consistency in the delivery of service to each and every citizen
Call quality is measured against a call quality guide developed by all levels of the organization that is reviewed quarterly and revised based on current trends.
Top 10 Reasons
Top 10 Reasons for calls to 311 Citizens Call Center
- Transit - 42,832
- Solid Waste - 12,693
- Animal Welfare - 8,310
- Cultural Services - 4,202
- Municipal Development - 2,906
- Police Department - 2,696
- Planning Department - 2,083
- Parks & Recreation Department - 1,468
- Finance & Administrative Services - 1,354
- Family & Community Services - 933
There were 10,594 non-City calls and 6,436 dead air, hangup, static, or wrong-number calls to 311.